Sunday, November 27, 2011

And We're Back!

Good Evening Lovelies!

Thanksgiving has come and gone and I hope you all had a full, fabulous and amazing holiday :)  My family and I returned from The Homestead yesterday well-rested and happy, and I have TONS o' pictures to share!  Hope you all enjoy!

Beautiful Christmas tree in the Lobby. 

Grand Lobby at night. 

My beautiful mother and father. 

Hubby and I!

Mommy, me, and 2 of my lovely sissys!
(We're missing one who's studying in Espana and our brother-we missed you guys!!!!!)

Ladies again. 

Hubby and I...and the twinkle lights!
Candid :)
Giggles. 

Shops inside The Homestead. 

Handsome hubby and handsome papa. 

One lovely ballroom. 

More shops!

Another secret ballroom!  We saw a ballroom dancing lesson one day-
wish we could've attended!!!

Ballroom. 

Real gingerbread village. 

Silly hubby in an old carriage on display. 

Hallway going to heaven...well, really The Spa! ;) hehe

The windows everywhere were so beautiful. 

Where did that come from?! haha Out of order ladies in lobby. 

Views of the river where hubby and daddy went fly fishing.

Hubby and daddy! In full fishing attire! 

Another amazing view. 

The ice skating rink during the day. 

My gorgeous love and I. 

...and again! :) 

Yay ice skating!!!

The little Christmas Shop next to the skating rink. 

S'more time! The shop sold sticks and S'more kits! So cute. 

It's go time!

Yummyyyy! :) 

The back lawn of The Homestead.  The weather was nice so everyone was playing
football and frisbee all weekend. 

View of the shop, the fire pit and skating rink. 

The lovely boxwoods outside of the Spa. 

Skating rink at night! Magical :)

My sissy and I!

Me, hubby and sissy went skating!

Us again. 

I was terrified I wouldn't be able to stand but did surprisingly well
(if I do say so myself! haha) 

Hubby and I. 

Being silly!

Sissy and I and the twinkle lights again. 

Awww :)

Smooches!

So beautiful!

Last but not least!


So that's it guys! Our amazing weekend at The Homestead! :)  Sadly, I didn't get a chance to take pics of our wonderful Wednesday night and early Thursday at my in-laws home which was also just fantastic!

I hope you each also had a chance to share, smile, and create some amazing memories over the past few days.  Although every day of the year I try to remember just what a lucky girl I am, over this week in particular, surrounded by the people I love (who are-thank God-all healthy and happy) I had yet another chance to reflect and remember how blessed I am...and to give thanks.  :)

Cheers,
The New Mrs. P

3 comments:

  1. I LOVE THIS FAMILY SO MUCH.

    ReplyDelete
  2. son of a b. THE PICS ARE AMAZING!!!! Im so sad I didnt get to go! But Im so glad everything worked out so great and that you guys had a blast! Love you :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great pictures Hayley...looks like such a lovely place. I need a couple of the pics..can I tag from here? Love you Aunt Lizzy

    ReplyDelete