Sunday, November 6, 2011

Morning Coffee.



Mmm...Morning Coffee :)

Sunday mornings are one of my favorite times throughout the week.  Normally I wake up earlier than hubby and those first few hours of the day are incredible. The house is peaceful, quiet.  It is during this time that I make myself coffee, watch the news, read (and now WRITE yippeeee!) my blogs, and catch up on reading my Vogues-anything that I don't seem to have the time to do during the week.  I absolutely love my quiet little morning rituals.

Whatever you guys do during your Sunday mornings...Enjoy.




Hubby came home from Vegas last night and I'm fairly certain the rest of my day will certainly not be quite as peaceful as my morning because tonight is.............the Ravens v. Steelers game!!!! Oh and speaking of hubby, I just have to give him seeeerious props because he came home with maybe the.most.amazing.present.EVER.!!! It might have involved a little orange box ahhhh!...just saying. Amazing :)

Now back to me being tortured later tonight....I am, (sometimes sadly haha) a die-hard Redskins fan.  I grew up in great southern Maryland.  My father used to represent the Redskins.  Some of my best sports memories involve hanging out in the box we used to have at, what was then, Jack Kent Cooke Stadium.  But, alas, my husband (bless his heart) is...A RAVENS FANNNN booooo :(  Well, at least they're slightly interesting games to watch for the most part.  Living in Baltimore is like being transported to Ravens World.  My neighbors have actual Ravens FLAGS that hang from their front porches-back decks-mailboxes-cars-ANYTHING! haha They're insane up here :)  So needless to say starting at around 3 or 4 pm this afternoon my peaceful day will surely transform into Ravens pre-game insanity.


Wish me luck...oh, and GO SKINS!!!! :)

Skins v. 49ers. Today. 1 pm.

Annndd...I gotta do it for hubby....

Ravens v. Steelers. Tonight. 8:20 pm. 

2 comments:

  1. Little orange box?! AH-MAZING! Oh and...GO RAVENS!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoy the extra hour too kiddo. Okay I will admit I know what a little blue box would be, but not an orange box....ha ha. I can't keep up with the times.

    ReplyDelete