Sunday, November 20, 2011

It's Beginning to Look A Lot Like...

Okay, yes, it's official.  I have become one of those people who decorates for Christmas before Thanksgiving.  Yup. AND I'M PUMPED ABOUT IT! :) haha

What can I say?  Christmas in my family is like something other-worldly haha, and since my birthday, my daddy's birthday, my beautiful grandmother's birthday (God love her), and a bunch of other aunts and cousin's bdays all fall in December, Christmas is a VERY big deal and pretty much takes up a whole season! So what better time to start getting ready for the holiday than the weekend before Thanksgiving??? Makes sense to me! ;)

Here are a few pics of our home today since I started doing a little Christmas shushing:

Our little media console.

Garland from Target.  Christmas Trees from Pier 1. 


The silver glittery trees courtesy of Target.  The green from Pier 1. 




Our snuggly couch with all new holiday trimmings. 



Faux fur throw-Restoration Hardware.  Velvet snowflake pillow Pier 1.
Cable knits Pottery Barn. 


Cable knit throw and pillows Pottery Barn.  Faux fur pillow Restoration Hardware.
Red velvet reindeer Pier 1. 





Pier 1. 

The beginnings of decorating our fireplace mantle downstairs. 
Target. 
Target. 

So we still have a ways to go, but for not even being Thanksgiving yet-not bad right??? haha I know, I'm crazy...can't help it! :)

3 comments:

  1. UUGHHHH you guys make me sick!!!! I had to have a seriously soul-searching moment before I decided to let myself watch The Holiday this weekend! But everything does look so cute....I wanna come sleepover soon and get snuggly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hayley...love the decorations so far...Target loves you too, they have the best stuff always and of course I have to stay out of Pier 1..it's like a candy shop for me. I see you didn't decorate for Thanksgiving..we will have to work on that, then you WAIT till the weekend after Thanksgiving and start to put away and put up. I will have to send you some of my pictures of all my Fall deco. I want to go to Homestead, it looks amazing. Uncle B just rolls his eyes at me. Have a wonderful time, I'm envious. I'm sitting here making my dinner list, ugh..Nana is going to join us :) Love you Aunt Lizzy

    ReplyDelete