Saturday, November 5, 2011

Home for the Holidays.

Morning lovelies!  Sorry for not posting yesterday!!! With hubby out of town in Vegas (yea must be rough right!) ;) hehe I've been kind of a chicken and staying at my parents home for the past few nights.  I DIIID used to live on the other side of the country completely alone but for some reason my house feels a little more intimidating than my tiny apartment with 2 windows in LA did. haha

So first of all-as a side note: I must have done something right with my fashion post the other day because that long green ONE by Contrarion dress that we were all DYING over is now SOLD OUT on shopbop.com! haha I'm assuming of course it was all my loyal followers that rushed to buy it right away! hehe

On to Home for the Holidays...

Kitchens happen to be one of my faaavorite rooms to look for when putting together my fantasy dream home in my head. haha Recently I saw a number of kitchens that i just DIE for.  Here are a few pics, what do you guys think?  I personally happen to love a mostly white kitchen, white cabinets-some with open glass some without, white simple subway tiling, apron front farmhouse sink, dark walnut hard wood flooring, and I go back and forth with the countertops (either concrete, carrara marble,  or maybe soapstone-who knows! haha)

Cheers!

House Beautiful.


Elle Decor.

Elle Decor.
Katie Lee's fabulous kitchen designed by my love
Nate Berkus in an old Domino. (oh how we miss you Domino...)

More Katie Lee.




Elle Decor. 

Shelter. 

Lonny mag.


High Gloss Magazine. 

No comments:

Post a Comment