Tuesday, November 8, 2011

When Life Gives You Lemons.

School and work have been particularly busy this week (eeek is it only Tuesday?! haha) and maybe it's because Sunday I didn't get to sleep until almost 2 am (!) and woke up at 6 am, but I still feel like I'm playing catch-up and I am JUST.EXHAUSTED. haha  (makes me want to run to Starbucks RIGHT NOW!)

Anywho...rather than be tired and dreary I decided to post about something undoubtedly cheery (yes-we're rhyming ;) haha).

We all know-when life gives you lemons..........you must post about all things fabulous and sunny and YELLOW! Cheers :)




Louis Vuitton Spring 2012. 

Lulu Frost. 


Carolina Herrera Spring 2012. 

Tibi. 

Derek Lam Spring 2012. 


Marc by Marc Jacobs. 


Burberry Prorsum Spring 2012. 

Lanvin. 
Giambattista Valli Spring 2012. 







1 comment:

  1. HAHA mom would be ALLLL over that pie!!! blog is looking great boots :)

    ReplyDelete