Sunday, November 13, 2011

Morning Coffee.

Ahh Sunday Mornings :)



We all know how I feel about those!  How's everyones weekend been so far?? Hubby and I had a lovely dinner last night at Cinghiale in Bmore.  It was deeeelicious!







We both split some yummy prosciutto with pears, wild mushroom bruschetta and amazing homemade pasta!  We also found a bottle of wine on the wine list that came from one of the cantinas we visited in Montepulciano, Italy!!! How cool right?!

Today we're headed over to Tysons to do a little something with the tiny orange box hubby brought home from Vegas last week (hehe) annnd to start OUR CHRISTMAS SHOPPING! Oh, and at the same time we'll be visiting the Apple store because, yes, my phone spontaneously combusted last night-went black-and basically crashedddddddd! haha After an hour on the phone with a lovely lady from Apple she realized that some sort of hardware malfunction occurred and they would definitely be replacing the phone today. PHEW! So, needless to say, I am phone-less for the next few hours....shhh don't tell anyone...its kind of nice!!! ;)

I started getting some ideas for gifts from the multi-talented (and my personal lady crush!) Gwyneth Paltrow.  Her blog and newsletter GOOP is one of my faves and last week she did a gift guide...Check it out here!

Some highlights...









What do you guys think??? OBVI she has amazing taste so I happen to love most things she suggests!  So with a few ideas in mind wish us luck today!!!! We've got moms, dads, brothers, sisters, nieces, nephews, and grandparents on the list so far.  Hopefully tonight I can let you know some of the amazing treasures we found!  Off we go! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment