Thursday, November 3, 2011

Fashion Fun.

After a lovely workout this morning and my fave smoothie from the Juice Bar at Whole Foods (thank GOD I can eat delicious things again! hehe)  I couldn't help but notice that the store was decked out in holiday trim!  Twinkly snowflake lights on the ceiling, tiny rosemary trees in the front and holiday coffee  set up in displays by the coffee bar...CHRISTMAS HERE WE COME! I'm sure all of you have noticed that the holiday cups at Starbucks have also arrived!  Now, I happen to be one of those people that love this!  For me, the earlier, the better!  Well... I mean if we bypassed Halloween all together that would be a little insane but right about now I'm ready for some holiday cheer so bring on the lights, tinsel, trees and Christmas music :)

The holidays are full of excuses to dress up and celebrate so I thought I'd share some gorgeous holiday trimmings of my own!  Hope these amaaaazing pieces provide some fun inspiration!!! Happy Thursday!

ONE by Contrarion. OBSESSEDDDD.  Doesn't someone have a
fabulous black tie ball to invite me to just so I can wear this?? :)
Hot pink. Milly. I DIE.
Screams fabulous holiday party! Love a mod-60's shift dress.
 I actually bought this dress from a local boutique when it was still 80 deg. out because I loved it so much!!!
Can't wait to wear this lil number!

Uber girly and feminine with a rise and fall hemline.
(FYI I've seen these start popping up everywhere so keep your eye out for this style!)
Marc by Marc. LOVE.
Another rise and fall hemline with shimmer!!! Love this look!
And you can't go wrong with Milly! hehe :)

Last-but CERTAINLY not least-what holiday look is complete without some red?
Tibi. UNNNN-REAL. The color, the back, this dress is flawless.
Now all we need is a place to wear it!


2 comments:

  1. Love, LOVE, love. Especially the green and pink ones! Can't wait for the holidays.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG- the green dress..... amazing. no other words haha

    ReplyDelete