Saturday, December 3, 2011

To Dog or Not to Dog...

Hi Guys! Sorry this has been a slow blogging week aka a NON EXISTENT BLOGGING WEEK! haha We're in the midst of studying for law school finals and as such the schedule has been crazyyyy and not too conducive to blogging time! booo :(

But ANYWHO here I am supposed to be creating outlines and cramming and yet my mind keeps wandering...to puppies!!!! haha  Hubby and I have crazy schedules with school and work...and-well-just life in general but I can't help but feel this urge to get a puppy!!!! We've almost been married a year and I would love to add a little addition to our family...an animal addition that is (relax mom and dad! hehe).  What do you guys think?  Even if puppy were a tiny thing that could be transported from time to time, is this too crazy a time in our lives to think about getting a dog?

Just for fun I imagine what kind of dog we would get and on that subject I have many thoughts!  Hubby, of course, wants a big giant thing to protect our family haha and to go do stuff with-hunting, fishing, swimming, etc.-all of which he does maybe like once a year!? haha I also love big dogs and would want nothing more than to have a huge pup to call our own, but with life being as crazy as it is I wonder if a smaller one might fit with our life a little easier right now.

Here are a few of the options we like to fantasize about:

We LOVE LOVE LOVE these guys! But...too big??

Ughhh KILLS me! :) 

Hubby loves the mastiffs too. Well-lets be honest-ANY giant dog he loves!

Again-I love German Shepherds too but in our house with our crazy life?! Hmm....
I'm thinking maaaybe something more like this! :) he he heeee

I mean-really???? :) I've been in love with
these lil guys forever...so cute!
And these crazy little things just make me laugh! I would name him Nacho :)
Maybe we meet somewhere in the middle with one of these guys!
What about a lil frenchie?? Look at that face!
Alright so clearly we're all over the map even in our imaginary discussions about this.  The other part of us thinks that there are so many dogs who need good owners in various pounds or SPCAs that if we're going to get a dog maybe we should adopt one!  Enough distractions for one day...What do you guys think?? Any dog owners out there??

Oh there is one more dog we saw that just looked so cute and cudly-how could anyone not love it....




heheheheeee ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment