Tuesday, November 1, 2011

The end of an era....or 72 days to be exact!


Alright, am I the only one who actually is kind of saddened by this news?! Yea yea everyone in the world is now thinking, I knew this wouldn't last...this was all just a charade....their marriage was just a publicity stunt for E!, etc. etc.   But I mean (and maybe it's because I'm a newlywed myself still hehe) but I really kind of thought they were crazy in love when they met, fell in love and got married in a frenzy!  Hopeless romantic...what can I say! :)

Anywho soooo Kim and Kris are dunzo.  What do you think happened??? Word on the street is Kris has released a statement saying he loves his wife and is still committed to his marriage?! Hmm...think Kim blindsided him with this yesterday?

“I love my wife and am devastated to learn she filed for divorce,” Humphries said in a statement to E! News. “I’m committed to this marriage and everything this covenant represents. I’m willing to do whatever it takes to make it work.”

Hard to say! Last week these shots were taken of him moving boxes out of their apartment...wait for it....sans wedding ring! And the gossip rags have been circulating trouble in paradise rumors for some time now.  The scandal of it all! ;)



Happier Times :/


Fake? Really??
The Hollowood Reporter on Kim's Divorce: 10 Signs the Marriage Was One Big Hoax All Along

I just can't believe that?! Am I really THAT naive???  

What do you guys think?




2 comments:

  1. I freakin love your blog!!!! I can just look here for all of the celeb gossip. Love, Love, Love it!!! Great job, Hayl!!! Oh, and I think I am naive like you, but how can someone be totally shocked that your spouse filed for divorce. Crazy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok my first thought was how ridiculous...then I thought what a waste of money ... Now I'm at how ridiculous and what a waste of money...You know I'm a romantic at heart, so this is silly stuff. Luv Aunt L

    ReplyDelete