Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Ladies and Gentleman Start Your Engines.......

Alrighty folks it's the Tuesday before Thanksgiving, which means tomorrow afternoon I will be at the in-laws, which means tonight its PREP TIMEEEE! :) hehe

Hubby and I have decided to start a new little Thanksgiving tradition of our own, we're calling it Turkey Fest haha...well truthfully I'm calling it that, he'll learn that WE'RE calling it that when he reads this probably! (Yes, the Thanksgiving Day excitement is getting to my head!)

We decided that since we split our holidays between both of our amazing amazing families (and because that can get a little cray cray) we are going to carve (haha-get it-carve!? ohhh turkey humor-hilarrrrrious) out tonight to make it a little special evening of our own!  We're thinking holiday music or maybe a holiday movie...my favorite happens to be "The Holiday"...with some wine and just relaxing.  The point is to start whatever cooking we can before we road trip up to my lovely mama and daddy in-laws tomorrow! So we shall see how it goes!

Sounds fun right???  :) We're siked!

Hope everyone's enjoying their almost Thanksgiving time!!!!

Here's a little more holiday cheer for you:




This sounds amazing! Martha Stewart.


Okay depending on how we're doing hubby and I
are going to try Christmas cookies too!

Always a hit at Thanksgiving-which my ENTIRE family is
obsessed with...The Fish Market Apple Pie.
Insane. 

What do you guys think about this?? haha I saw it in the store the other day... Obnoxious or cute? Certainly aggressive! ;)

Alright my lovelies have a great day!  Wish us luck tonight!

3 comments:

  1. We don't have the Thanksgiving in Ukraine. Sounds like good time!

    - Boris in Ukraine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hayley, I haven't seen The Holiday..obviously we will have to watch :) What is the drink from Martha Stewart?? Looks yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aunt Lizzy if you click on the link it will take you to the recipe! It looks so yummy! A Cranberry-Orange Sparkler :) Deeelish!

    ReplyDelete