Thursday, December 8, 2011

Don't Cry For Me Argentina.

Sooo....Have I told you guys that Hubby and I are taking a MUCH NEEDED trip next week after exams???  To ARGENTINA!!!! Oh, yea, NBD! ;) haha  We are so sooo excited!  Technically, we never went on a proper honeymoon after our romantic, perfect, amazing...(okay thats enough haha)... lil wedding in January because we had to hop right back to school pretty much as soon as we said our vows!  And yes, we have been blessed to go on a number of amazing vacays since, but nothing with just the two of us, celebrating our wonderful life together and being in love :)  Needless to say...WE'RE STOKED!

As this is my small respite from studying (and I promise when finals are over I shall return in full blogging force!)...I want to take a minute to share some Argentinian inspirational pics for you and I to dream about....

Enjoy :)













Tomorrow I can take a few minutes and actually share our itinerary!  Oh wait, did I mention the average temperature in Buenos Aires right now is like 85 degrees?! Woohooooo! Just have to get through these next few days!!! :)

2 comments:

  1. You're going to have the most amazing time! Can't wait to hear all about it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMMGG. Ok first of all lemme just say the pics look AMAZING! You guys are gonna have the BEST time ever! I can't wait to see you when you get home I'm gonna be DYING! Annnddd on a side note: ARE YOU SERIOUS WITH THAT MOVIE!? We have to see it. Not only cuz it looks hilarious....but also to see what they all name their babies! ;)

    ReplyDelete