Saturday, January 21, 2012

Reunited And It Feels So Good!!!

Hi Mrs. P Family!!!! Phew-it's been a while huh??? I can't wait to fill you guys in on the past month of craziness and get back to blogging!

(First-let me give a Big Birthday Shout Out to the MOST AMAZING MOTHER-IN-LAW ANYONE COULD ASK FOR!!!!! :) Love you so much Charm!!!! Miss you and hope you guys have an awesome day on the boat down in the beautiful weather while we're here tortured in the snow and ice :(  boooo haha jk HAPPY BIRTHDAYYY!!!)

So...last time we talked guys I was smack dab in the middle of studying for law school finals and going nuts! haha Since then hubby and I traveled to Argentina, had wonderful Christmas and New Year's holidays with our families, started our last semester of law school, started the 2012 Legislative Session at work (that mostly just applies to me hehe), celebrated our one year wedding anniversary (woohoo!), and GOT A PUPPY!!!! Ahhh!!! INSANE! :) Needless to say...we've been busy! BUT this blog has been such a fun wonderful way to share my thoughts and stuff going on in my life that I couldn't wait to get back to it!  Today the Baltimore region got a solid few inches of snow and ice so I'm trapped in my house with the pup and back to blogging....HERE WE GO:

Now, we have about a ZILLION pictures so I'm going to do this little by little as to not overwhelm anyone:

Hubby and I at the airport-cheesin!

Little tapas and glass of wine before take off at Dulles. 

10 hours later....We're here!
In the cab on the way to Buenos Aires. 

Lovely cab shot haha

Moi :)

Me and hubby! Clearly keeping shades on to hide our scary faces
after a 10 hour flight! haha

Buenos Aires! Little cloudy but amazing all the same. 

More BA. 

Obelisco. 

Driving and snapping pics. 

Avenida 9 de Julio. 

This street is about 9 or 10 lanes long! Crossing it took about 5 minutes! haha

Obelisco again. 

Very cool!

BA with storm approaching. 

Amateur photographer over here ;) haha

Crazy traffic!

A glass of champagne marking our arrival at the hotel!!!!
Yay the sun has arrived!!! View from our lil balcony. 

Beautiful church behind our hotel. 

And another...

Gorgeous, sexy, crazy city :)

Okay guys those are some pics from our very first day in Buenos Aires!!!!  There are SO many more to share I cant wait to upload the rest for you!  Stay tuned for the rest...so glad to be back guys!!!

love you all,
xx Mrs. P

2 comments:

  1. Hi sweetie...I was wondering where your posts were....just because you were a little busy :) Love the pictures. Love you Aunt Lizzy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww yayy my best follower!!!! hehe Thanks so much Aunt Lizzy!!! love you all! :)

    ReplyDelete