Sunday, January 22, 2012

Argentina Trip: Day 2

Good Morning Guys!

We were up early with the pup this morning and I finally got him to relax for 2 seconds so I can post! haha Here are some more pics from our awesome trip!!! This is Day 2 (I think!? haha) in Argentina:

Walking to Recoleta. 

Buenos Aires has some amazing architecture!

Street corner in Recoleta. 

Under Armour?! haha It's everywhere!

My beautiful hubby :)

Okay-weird pic?! Giant head much?? haha

Dancing hubby!

Beautiful church near Recoleta Cemetery. 

Little park in front of our favorite cafe La Biela. 

Moi :) Relaxing under that huge amazing tree!

Gorgeous. 

Beautiful little park again. 

FOR MY SISTER!!!!! :)

YES! I wasn't sure if I had a picture of this tree!
Is that insane or what you guys?!?!

Hubby :)

Okay there's a little chunk of our trip for today! We're about to head to the gym then down to the city to meet up with some friends for the big AFC Championship game today!!! If any of you remember, hubby is a HUGE Ravens fan so this is a big day in our household!  What are you guys doing for the game???  Also I'm in need of some new tunes for the gym...any thoughts guys??

Alright the video for this is a little cray cray haha but I LOVE running to this song for some reason! Gotta love the build up!



How 'bout a lil something for anyone who's fallen off the work-out wagon lately?? This will get you right back in the mood to crush it again at the gym!


Gotta throw in a little hip-hop for the work out!!!



Alrighty folks-off we go!!!! Have a great day everyone!!! :)

2 comments: