Sunday, October 30, 2011

Halloween.

'Tis the season ladies and gentleman...for young children far and wide to don costumes and set about trick-or-treating, for grown men to indulge in childhood super hero or comic book fantasies and for young women...well we all know how this goes...wasn't it Lindsay Lohan in her pre-jail/rehab/jail/rehab/rehab/probation days who said it best in "Mean Girls?"

"In girl world Halloween is the one night a year when a girl can dress up like a total slut and no other girls can say anything about"  haha ...How right you are L.Lo, how right you are? ;)

Over the weekend celebs were rocking their fiercest Halloween costumes in full force:


Gwen Stefani as Sleeping Beauty.
Kim K as Poison Ivy.
Heidi Klum as....I have no idea but it's awesome
.....and creepy! haha
Nicole Richie as J.Lo.
What's everyone doing for Halloween???  I have to say hubby and I are keeping it PG this year and celebrating by trick-or-treating with our niece and nephew and my amazing mama-in-law and sista-in-law! Word on the street is I have a witch and Dracula coming over tomorrow-I can't wait!!!

Other than that we will probably just eat candy, make a fire, and watch a scary movie...any ideas?? I'm kind of a wimp when it comes to scary movies so wish me luck!

And stay tuned for more celeb costume updates!!!


4 comments:

  1. HAHAHAHA WHAT THE HELLS UP WITH HEIDI!?!?! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahahah nicole richies is so greaaaaaat! scary movie...what lies beneath really good!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beetlejuice, The Haunted Mansion, PG movies fun

    ReplyDelete